Moretta Community Development Foundation
Community leaders helping people help people.
House to Home rehab Program
HOME Rehabilitation, Safe Homes and Affordable Housing
Healthy, happy families and safe, decent affordable housing is at the Heart of the Moretta House to HOME, Healthy HOME Rehab Program. Health, wellness, neighborhood revitalization and community based projects reflect our values and commitment to sustainable economic empowerment, self-sufficiency, community wellness and overall well-being by:
- Developing safe, decent affordable housing and homeownership resources and community based opportunities
- Establishing women's business resource centers for the benefit and development of entrepreneurs, veteran women entrepreneurs and micro-business startups
- Removing barriers and Increasing access to affordable housing and homeownership resources as a means to deliver services and improve outcomes
- Connecting local youth, community residents and organizations to workforce development, youth build and service-learning projects
- Transforming neighborhood blight into vibrant communities of choice
Creating vibrant communities of choice requires vision, determination and commitment. We look forward to the opportunity to serve the needs of our communities and invite you to collaborate with us in building strong communities and the neighborhoods of choice we call HOME.